Payments to Restaurants.
At times when you place an order for food from a restaurant, EnjoyFresh may transfer all information to the restaurant necessary for preparing and processing the order. On occasion, this may include transferring credit card and other payment information in cases where a restaurant, rather than EnjoyFresh, is processing the payment. You will need to contact the restaurants directly to determine the privacy policies that apply to the information that EnjoyFresh transfers to the restaurants.
Who is Collecting Information?
When you are on EnjoyFresh websites and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with EnjoyFresh and its affiliates and service providers. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service.
What Types of Information Do We Collect From You?
Personally Identifiable Information (or "PII") is information that identifies you as an individual. In order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the websites (for example, to use for the services offered on the Site), we may require that you furnish PII. We collect PII from you, such as your name (or company name), address, telephone number, e-mail address, username, and password, when you voluntarily provide it to us.
IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
Why Do We Collect the Information from You?
If you register at any of our websites, you will no longer be anonymous to EnjoyFresh and you will be able to take better advantage of our services. We may be better able to fulfill your orders and requests to deliver your orders or provide you with information that you request. We can also inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. Additionally we may use PII for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our websites, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We reserve the right to ask you for your EnjoyFresh account information or a EnjoyFresh account number. We may ask you for information at other times, such as when you report a problem with our websites or services, or contact EnjoyFresh via the corporate or other e-mail addresses provided at the websites. If you contact EnjoyFresh, we may keep a record of that correspondence. EnjoyFresh reserves the right to collect the following additional personally identifiable information from you via the websites or via other means or methods:
- • Information necessary to install and use any new features we add to the web sites;
- • Additional personal and company information if you become a customer or client of EnjoyFresh;
- • Pertinent payment and financial information, such as credit card information, bank account information, or other information necessary to effect payment for our services if you become a customer or client of EnjoyFresh;
- • Your EnjoyFresh account number;
- • Such other information as may be necessary or useful for us to serve you.
If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or disseminated through your use of the websites, you should contact a representative of Enjoy Fresh LLC at email@example.com.
How Do We Use the Information?
EnjoyFresh primary goal in collecting information is to improve the websites and provide the user with the best possible experience on the websites.
EnjoyFresh will also use your personal information to notify you of other products or services available from EnjoyFresh and its affiliates.
EnjoyFresh may research its users' demographics and behavior based on the information provided to us upon registration, gathered from transaction activity, from our server log files or from surveys. This research may be compiled, analyzed or sold on an aggregated basis, which does not include information identifying individual users. EnjoyFresh also may share this aggregated data with business partners or other third parties.
EnjoyFresh may also use your information in the ways stated immediately below under "With Whom Do We Share Your Information?"
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
- PII or Account Information. EnjoyFresh may provide your PII and account information to third parties under the following circumstances or for the following purposes:
- EnjoyFresh may provide such information for the purpose of processing that information on behalf of EnjoyFresh. Such disclosure is made to EnjoyFresh affiliates and trusted business partners or persons, and EnjoyFresh asks that such parties process the information only in accordance with EnjoyFresh instructions and maintain appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- EnjoyFresh may provide such information for use in website hosting, packaging and mailing, order fulfillment, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail, providing investor information and processing data. Such disclosure is made to companies who may provide such services to EnjoyFresh. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- EnjoyFresh may provide such information when EnjoyFresh has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating EnjoyFresh Terms of Service, or may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) EnjoyFresh rights or property, other EnjoyFresh website users or customers, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- EnjoyFresh may provide such information when EnjoyFresh believes in good faith that the law requires it, or for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service and improve our products and services.
- EnjoyFresh may provide such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- EnjoyFresh may provide such information if EnjoyFresh acquires, or is acquired by or merged with another company, or if EnjoyFresh sells or buys the assets of another person or company. In such transactions, confidential and personally identifiable customer or client information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In the event of a transaction involving the sale of some or all of EnjoyFresh businesses, customer and site visitor information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Data in the Aggregate. EnjoyFresh may disclose blinded aggregated data and user statistics to prospective partners and other third parties, as well as to others for lawful purposes. Blinded data is data which does not identify an individual person.
How Can I Control My Personal Information?
You may contact us at EnjoyFresh if you wish to view, edit or delete your personal information from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. Moreover, as noted above, if you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service. We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. Finally, we are not responsible for removing or suppressing information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your PII, or limiting their use of your PII.
Do We Protect Financial Information Collected on Our Websites?
EnjoyFresh does not presently collect financial information via its websites; however, as stated above, it reserves the right to do so in the future.
Security precautions to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
Your EnjoyFresh Account Information and EnjoyFresh profile are password-protected; however, EnjoyFresh does not presently use encryption technology for passwords, registration, or other information. Further, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email.
We strongly recommend that you sign out of your EnjoyFresh account and close your browser window when you have finished your work or viewing of EnjoyFresh web sites. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account by using your computer when you are away from it.
Because of the global nature of the World Wide Web and the Internet, when you give us information, that information may be sent electronically to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Since EnjoyFresh websites do not use security encryption measures, information that you disclose by use of this site (as with any site that is non-secure), by posting a message or using e-mail, potentially could be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties or use of such information by third parties for their own purposes, legal or illegal.
As a result, although EnjoyFresh strives to protect your personal information, EnjoyFresh cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at EnjoyFresh.
What else should I know about my privacy?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose information online, that information is accessible to other customers and users. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
When you or EnjoyFresh end your customer relationship with us, we will treat the information we have about you as if you were still our customer.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This agreement to which you consent constitutes the entire agreement between you and EnjoyFresh and its affiliated companies with respect to your use of our website.